Consultant international marketing and branding
- International marketing and branding
- University degree
Let’s skip the job description clichés 😉 So, you’re not the driven, passionate, motivated, specialized, enthusiastic and analytical expert? Globally Cool is growing and is looking for a consultant international marketing and branding to inspire the world together.
Who are we looking for?
An enthusiastic professional who develops international marketing and branding strategies. You do this for customers at company, sector and national level. You can work well together and as a consultant, coach and trainer you are a source of inspiration.
You like to share knowledge with entrepreneurs and employees of trade promotion organizations (think of chambers of commerce, sector associations, Ministries of Trade etc.) all over the world and co-create strategies to take the international performance of our clients to a higher level.
The ideal candidate has
- a university degree in an economic field and at least 5 years of experience with digital (content) marketing – also at a strategic level
- excellent command of the English and preferably also French or Spanish language
- training and coaching skills or the interest in developing them
- good writing and reporting skills
- willingness to travel to developing countries – hopefully as soon as possible
This is how your working day looks like
- You share knowledge and facilitate strategic work sessions with various stakeholders for value chain analyzes. You do that mostly in English, although we also work in French and Spanish-speaking countries
- You develop strategic marketing plans, branding concepts and promotional campaigns
- You advise and support in the implementation of promotion and matchmaking activities
- Your experience with economic activities in developing countries comes in handy in contact with various international clients
- With your energetic and “come on” mentality you like to step out. Nowadays you still do this via virtual training and coaching in our e-learning environment, but as soon as the weather is possible you go on a trip to customers and give them tailor-made consultancy
What do we offer?
- money 🙂 a pension scheme and room for continuous professional development in your field
- an office with a view in the heart of Leeuwarden. You can also work from home
- a job in an international field – mostly projects in developing countries
- an opportunity to grow to senior level and management position
- an open invitation to contribute to the development of the Globally Cool strategy and services
- a 32 to 40-hour working week
Since 1995 Globally Cool has trained and coached thousands of professionals, in over 45 emerging markets. We work for reputed international organizations such as ITC/United Nations, CBI/Ministry of Foreign Affairs, UNIDO, Import Promotion Desk, GIZ/Germany, and private organizations. We offer services in terms of:
- B2B Market Intelligence
- Strategy development
- Branding and promotion
- Online marketing
- Trade Fairs
Are you Globally Cool?
Send your CV and motivation in English before April 15, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can expect a response within 2 working days. A screening is part of the application process.
If you would like more information, please call Alfons van Duijvenbode on
+31 6 212 912 73.