Content marketeer @Globally Cool
- Content marketeer
Does your first name start with an M? Consider it faith! Our team of content marketers (also referred to as the M & M’s) is looking for a team mate. In the unlikely situation your first name does not start with an M, but yet you excel with words and images, we gladly invite you to apply as well! 😉
Who are we looking for?
That creative person who knows how to shine with stories online and offline. Many persons can create content just like that, but touching people requires unique talent. You are a team player but can also take up strategic and operational management of the communication channels of our (inter) national customers on your own. That also applies to the channels of Globally Cool.
The ideal candidate
- has a University (of applied sciences) degree.
- has at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- speaks and writes fluent Dutch and English. Other languages are an advantage.
- has experience with SEO, SEA, Google Analytics and social media advertising.
- has ADOBE CC (or comparable programs) and multimedia skills.
- has knowledge of social media dashboards.
This is what your working day looks like
- You work with stakeholders from Indonesia to Ghana and from the Bahamas to the Netherlands to take their online and offline content to a higher level.
- You share knowledge about content marketing and social media in training and coaching programs that we execute with our customers.
- You advise and support in the implementation of marketing activities.
- Your experience with content marketing makes you an indispensable resource during contact with various customers.
- Your enthusiasm and “bring it on” mentality is contagious.
- Your company Macbook is your buddy and you work a lot with digital applications and in virtual meetings but as soon as possible you also go out for consultancy, training and coaching in The Netherlands, Europe and beyond.
- money 🙂 and a pension scheme.
- a training budget for professional development.
- an office with a view in the heart of Leeuwarden (but you can also partly work from home).
- a job in an international work field.
- room to let your creativity run free.
- a 20 to 32-hour working week.
- a professional and cheerful working culture.
Since 1995 we have trained and coached thousands of professionals, in over 45 emerging markets. We work for reputed international organizations such as ITC/United Nations, CBI/Ministry of Foreign Affairs, UNIDO, Import Promotion Desk, GIZ/Germany, and private organizations. We offer services in terms of:
- B2B Market Intelligence
- Strategy development
- Branding and promotion
- Online marketing
- Trade Fairs
Are you Globally Cool?
Send your CV and a fun motivation before April 24, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can expect a response within 2 working days. A screening is part of the application process.