Marketing and communications internship
- Marketing and communications
Do you dare to speak your mind and love coming up with new ideas? Looking for an innovative, fun and international environment? Then you are a perfect fit for an internship at Globally Cool. We offer a position for an enthusiastic third or fourth-year student.
Who are we looking for?
A creative media student that brings fresh and positive energy to the team. You are a third or fourth-year student enrolled in a creative business, communications or international business study and looking for an internship. Being part of a team excites you, but you also feel comfortable taking on your own tasks.
The ideal candidate
- speaks and writes fluent English (B2). Other languages are an advantage.
- has excellent communication, writing and reporting skills.
- is interested in international trade.
- has good MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills. Experience with Adobe CC and social media dashboards is a plus.
This is what your working day looks like
- You work alongside our consultants Mariët, Marijke and Janet in the content marketing team. Together with them, you strive to bring the marketing of Globally Cool to a higher level.
- Taking care of the social media planning and content for Globally Cool and its clients is where you let your creativity flow.
- You develop content marketing and social media product for our training and coaching programmes.
- Advising and supporting in the implementation of marketing, matchmaking and sales activities.
- You work a lot with digital applications, from visual designing in Canva to conducting virtual meetings in Zoom.
A fun place to learn and develop your skills! We are an enthusiastic, close-knit team of young people with different backgrounds. Our company culture can be described as collaborative, casual, innovative, energetic, friendly and fun. Most of our projects are executed in small teams, and we help each other where we can. We’re obviously hard workers, but we also have lots of fun. From lunching together – no obligation 😉 – to playing table tennis and doing fun team-building activities, creating solid work relationships is highly valued in our team.
Since 1999, we have trained and coached thousands of professionals, in over 45 emerging markets. We work for reputed international organizations such as ITC/United Nations, CBI/Ministry of Foreign Affairs, UNIDO, Import Promotion Desk, GIZ/Germany, and private organizations. We offer services in terms of:
- B2B Market Intelligence
- Strategy development
- Branding and promotion
- Online marketing
- Trade Fairs
Send your CV and creative motivation to email@example.com. You can expect a response within 2 working days.